Sensuelle Artpiece Spark Earring JDSEGXS044S
This remarkable artpiece earring is inspired from a ray of light radiating out on a beautiful day. The dramatic layout of the gold embedded with 26 diamonds accentuate this radiance to a whole new level. You can style it differently by wearing it facing inwards or out, as it gently cups the earlobes for a dramatic and sensual feel.
Detail Size Guide
- * 18K Yellow Gold
- * Weight: approx. 5.54g (standard)
- * Size: 26.5 x 25 mm
- * OW DIAMOND 1.0mm (16EA) / 1.1mm (26EA) / 1.3mm (10EA)
- * Cannot be resized or repaired
- * Free worldwide shipping
To receive warranty service, you must present both the original warranty and the purchase record from a certified DIDIER DUBOT store. DIDIER DUBOT is not responsible for providing warranty service from outside, individual/wholesale sellers. - Underweight: available for exchange/refund - Any discrepancies between product description and the actual product received: available for exchange/refund - Warranty is available for (1) one year from the date of purchase and buyer will be responsible for shipping: (1) one year free repair service is provided for only the following: breaking of chains / discoloration / peeling off of the plating
Delivery & Shipping
- For international shipping, it differs depending on the type of product, weight (including box weight), and quantity. - Please note that the delivery date of this product may take 5 ~ 10 business days after your order and it may take more time due to the nature of international shipping. - Since it proceeds to delivery immediately after payment, if you want to exchange or cancel before delivery, please contact the seller. - Duties and taxes are the responsibility of the recipient and the company is not responsible. In this regard, costs such as shipping fees will be deducted from the refund amount. - For more details, please check our SERVICES section
21SS Sensuelle Collection
Scientists claim that crochet was developed from Chinese needlework. In Europe, this ancient embroidery became popular in the 1800s. Unlike knitting, crochet has never been fully mechanized. That means it has not been a popular form of clothing construction for fashion designers. But time and trends change, clothes, bags, and accessories using crochet techniques are attracting huge attention this year.
By reinterpreting this vintage element in a modern way, DIDIER DUBOT's unique twisted texture was developed. And this 18K yellow gold earrings have become one of the main items of the Sensuelle collection. Sophisticated and meticulously design features a delicate crochet pattern so loved by Parisians. It adds a sculptural and refined silhouette to create an unconventional classic style.
Wear not the earrings but the piece of art on your ears.
- - Match with a low-cut dress or top to compliment your outfit and make it even more elegant.
- - You can style it differently by wearing it facing inwards or out, as it gently cups the earlobes for a dramatic and sensual feel.
- - Another styling way is to hang the earring on a chain to form a pendant and wear it as a necklace.